To guests/potential guests at our Legacy RV Resorts:
During your stay with us we would ask that you follow the CDC, federal, local, and state guidelines during this national state of emergency.
You are the primary person responsible for your own preparedness in this time of COVID-19. We cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from any virus or sickness during a visit to our Legacy RV Resorts. This means you accept this risk for yourself and those with you.
If you are sick, have medical vulnerabilities, or are considered at higher risk, please do not come. The only way to eradicate COVID-19 is by avoiding the chance of infecting others. Please come back when you are well!
While you are camping with us.
We are blessed with fresh air and outdoor activities that can be enjoyed in a solitary or nearly solitary manner. Remember, the outdoors is not cancelled!
We will have golf carts available for rent at most Legacy RV Resorts parks. They will be sanitized between each renter.
You will be able to walk and/or bike around the roads, and elsewhere on the property, as long as you are not in a group. We encourage you to enjoy campfires and S’mores at your designated site’s fire ring. You may play cards/games at your site with your loved ones who are with you. In addition, we will have take-out activities such as crafts and scavenger hunts for you to explore during your free time.
Changes in operation and updates on what to bring with you to our parks.
Until further notice, the following changes are in place:
Cabins that include their own restroom facilities are available, but there will be no back-to-back rentals. We will be using bleach solution and/or disinfectant to clean everything as in the past, but we plan to leave a 72-hour turnaround time following cleaning to be extra cautious. All people who are renting cabins are also expected to bring their own personal soap, and other personal items with them. Linens will no longer be available for rent. During this time, pillows will not be provided. Remember to bring your own linens, towels and pillows. Please only use the restroom facilities available to you in your rental unit.
RV sites are available, but we will be monitoring the occupancy between each site. Upon check in, park staff may provide alternatives to encourage additional spacing.
Tent camping will be closed until further notice.
- Laundry hours – the laundry facility is open with limited hours. Laundry areas will be sanitized and cleaned throughout the day.
- Bathhouse hours – There will be very limited bathhouse facilities available with limited hours. Bathhouses will be sanitized and cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- Park Store – will be open, but with limited hours. We will be selling necessary items at the store such as: propane, wood, grocery supplies, RV supplies, and souvenirs. However, we are practicing social distancing both inside and outside the store. There is a maximum person limit of 10 people inside at one time and persons both in and out need to be 6 feet apart.
- For our parks with a snack bar that is open for business, we will be preparing to-go orders only.
- Registration Office – will be limited to the number of persons that can stand 6 feet apart at one time. Night check-in is available outside the office.
- Playgrounds, mini golf, Gaga Ball, Arcades, Outdoor Movie Theatre, etc., are closed. It is impossible for us to keep the equipment sanitized between each use. DO NOT congregate in a group for any reason, anywhere.
- Horseshoe pits, the basketball, etc. are open if you bring your own equipment. Social distancing must be maintained.
- Pools & Water Zone – closed unless otherwise posted.
- During this time, we are cancelling all events until further notice. We will reevaluate from time to time in accordance with CDC and governmental regulations.
Directives that are very important to be followed.
- You are to be practicing “shelter-in-place” and social distancing while you are here, for your safety and the safety of those around you. For camping purposes, this means stay at your site or very close proximity to your RV unless you are traveling to or from the store, participating in our scavenger hunt, or walking around the park. This means it is required for you to have a working bathroom in your RV, or you cannot camp here. Between uses of the RV sites, we will spray a bleach solution on the full hook-up areas.
- No visitors are allowed at your site. Your site temporarily belongs to the names on your registration papers. All names must be listed.
- No grouping at your cabin or campsite. Max number of people at each site is 6. The number of people in any cabin is limited to the number of people the cabin was meant to sleep.
- We are wiping down all touch points throughout the park such as: the ice machine handles and front door handles every day, and the countertops many times a day. It is still up to you to protect yourself by bringing your own gloves and personal hand sanitizer. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide you with any of our supplies.
Thank you for your attention to this message. We wish you and your family a healthy and safe camping season!